Creating a culture of wellness at Georgetown University.
GUWellness is a university-wide initiative providing faculty and staff with tools, resources and support to articulate and achieve their own wellness goals. GUWellness strives to connect the wellness dots across the University and surrounding community; making wellness accessible, fun and a part of all we do at Georgetown.
Specific programs include:
- Free health screenings and education resources
- GUWellness Fairs
- Lunch time classes on fitness, nutrition and mind-body topics
- Annual Financial Education Conference and monthly seminars
- Community Challenges: Walking Challenge, Fitness Jump Start and Well Department
- Weekly Walks
- Self Defense Classes
- Monthly Wellness Topics featured at wellness.georgetown.edu
- GUWellness Update features wellness-related events happening around campus (and DC) each month
More information at www.wellness.georgetown.edu.