With summer behind us and a new season ahead, the BB&R team is excited for new beginnings.. and we hope you are too!
In order to experience life and all it has to offer, we must keep both our minds and our bodies strong. When was the last time you truly focused on how best to care for the most important person in your life, YOU? Well, get back to YOU and join us for the 4th Annual Achieving Optimal Health Conference at Georgetown University.
- Learn why sleep is the cornerstone of optimal brain health, while also learning how to deal with stress through mindfulness.
- So you want to eat healthy, but just do not know how? We promise you will leave the conference with a plan of action on where to begin and how to healthfully navigate a grocery store.
- You will even hear from a world renowned chef on how to get your kids to start asking for their veggies! As a team of health coaches, BB&R believes that nutrition is not difficult and that raising healthy eaters does not have to be a battle. STOP HIDING VEGGIES!
- Hear how ovarian cancer could be a thing of the past!
- Oh and did we mention stress? Well, we are mentioning it again because we believe stress is the cause of much “dis-ease” in our bodies and we want to provide you with the tools to tackle such challenges.