This year’s conference is on Saturday, October 22nd at Georgetown University. We are beyond thrilled to announce that Jon Kabat-Zinn, the founder of Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, will be joining us this year!
Jon Kabat-Zinn, PhD, is internationally known for his work as a scientist, writer, and meditation teacher engaged in bringing mindfulness into the mainstream of medicine and society.
Jon Kabat-Zinn recruited chronically ill patients not responding well to traditional treatments to participate in his newly formed eight week
stress-reduction program which we now call Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR). Since then, substantial research has mounted demonstrating how mindfulness-based interventions improve mental and physical health, comparably so to other psychological interventions. The MBSR technique has spread to over 720 medical centers, hospitals and clinics around the world.
He is professor of medicine emeritus at the University of Massachusetts Medical School and author of numerous books, including Full Catastrophe Living, Arriving at your Own Door, and Coming to Our Senses.
Join us, Jon and other amazing speakers (more exciting announcements coming soon!) on Saturday, October 22nd and learn how to create a life you love! Plan to attend this amazing day of learning. Discover the simple changes that will help you take charge of your physical, mental and emotional well-being.
- Are you ready to learn some simple tips to change your lifestyle to live a healthier, happier life?
- Be more more present in your life and find your true purpose.
- Reduce stress and maximize your brain health.
- Discover foods to nourish your body, heal your gut and help fight chronic disease.
- Overcome addictions and fight depression by learning to eat the right foods.
- Improve your sleep.
- Grow your own foods.
- Be inspired by world renowned health experts and discover your personal road map to the healthiest, happiest you!